Party shots: Bianca (and mask, of course) and Gabe
“Remixed” jewelry created exclusively for Cure from broken modern and vintage jewelry donations. Each piece is one of a kind, and comes with its own customized hollowed out book for you to keep all your treasures in!
Drum roll please…. Here are the Birthday raffle winners:
- $200 Cure Gift Certificate: 048327
- Micro Machine Necklace DIY’d by Sara Zucker: 048023
- 1 Year Crunch Membership: 048314
- Ottilie & Lulu Gift Basket: 048333
- $50 Think Coffee Gift Card: 048217
- Tumblr tote, t-shirt, and Burger Friday invite: 048110
- $25 L’asso Gift Certificate and T-shirt: 048109, 048075
- Signed Semi Precious Weapons CD: 048307
- $25 Hop Devil Grill Gift Certificate: 048125
Congratulations to all the winners! Please give us a call or stop by the store as soon as you can to claim your prize! 212-505-7467
Another pretty new wall!
We’ll be closed today (7/22) and will re-open tomorrow night at 5PM for our BIRTHDAY BASH!!!!
We can’t wait to see you all there!
Cure Thrift Shop 2nd Birthday Greetings from LA!
Our birthday celebration isn’t only an East Coast affair. Some celebrity friends in LA have made us video birthday greetings in honor of our 2nd year of success and philanthropy! So exciting!
- Logan McNeil (Abercrombie & Fitch Model, America’s Next Top Model)
- Jamie Lynn Sigler (Entourage, Sopranos)
- Michael Rosenbaum (Smallville)
- Mikaela Hoover (Happy Endings)
- James Gunn (Director- Slither, Super)
- Eli Roth (Director- Cabin Fever, Hostel)
- Jon Favreau (Iron Man, Swingers)
- Beverly D’Angelo (Entourage, National Lampoon’s Vacation movies)
Birthday Auction Update: Signed, sealed, delivered… the Semi Precious Weapons album that is
We love Semi Precious Weapons, who you may have seen touring with Lady Gaga, or gracing your cab tv. They’ve sent over a signed copy of their new album “You Love You” to auction off at our 2nd Birthday Bash! (Super thanks to Stevy Pyne for shipping it to us while on tour!)
Bday Raffle Update: Win the chance to have a burger with Burger Friday’s creators, Topherchris and Jacob Bijani! All your friends will be so jealous.
As Cure Thrift Shop celebrates their second year of success and philanthropy, the general public will finally get the chance to be a part of the esteemed tradition of Burger Friday. Here’s how:
Go to the party on Friday, July 23!
Enter the raffle for the special certificate which entitles the bearer to the honor of sharing Burger Friday with its creators.
Come have burgers with us at a date and time which shall be determined.
It’s that easy! Good luck and godspeed.
Behind the scenes at Cure: Prepping for Birthday!
Sarah and our volunteer, Patricia, hollow out books for our Discovered Treasures necklaces, while Justin works on our new red wall!!
Cure Birthday Fashion Update
Available at our 2nd Birthday Bash, July 23rd 5-9PM
Bday Bash Update: Do you like Pizza? We’re kidding… everyone likes pizza.
L’asso Pizza, a favorite of all the cool kids in town, is donating a gift certificate and a few t-shirts to our raffle+ some stickers for our gift bags— which you may have seen plastered all over the Lower East Side, East Village, and Soho.
Not only that, but they’re stopping by the event with pizza as well! Pizza Partay! Yummeh.
Cure 2nd Bday Bash, July 23rd 5-9PM