- kittyandmimmywhite likes this
- stefin answered: It looks to be a pine box derby car covered with various toy car decals. They use them in the boy scouts. Not worth alot but it is super cute
- ambersbawmb reblogged this from curethriftshop
- fascinatedbydinosaurs likes this
- ronisolomondds answered: It’s a vintage Cub Scout pinewood derby car.
- bobdalefraser answered: looks an awful lot like the pine-wood derby cars cub scouts and boy scouts make.
- diegoozzz likes this
- exeyber answered: wtf
- survivingthetempest answered: It looks just like the soapbox car my father and I made for Boy Scouts! We bought a toy car and placed it’s stickers on ours too.
- curethriftshop posted this
CURE THRIFT SHOP111 East 12th Street
New York, NY 10003
Monday - Sunday: 11:00 - 8:00
We are a philanthropic thrift shop in Manhattan’s East Village benefiting the Diabetes Research Institute
and their search for a
cure for juvenile diabetes.